Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CIY is looking for event "space" - NASA Says It Will Set Up Polar Moon Camp

Ouch...Change Youth Change the World just got a little bit harder.

Let me go ahead and say that CIY would like to be the first in line to reserve space for an event. Is there some sort of NASA ticket dispenser that we use to get a number and hold our space in line? 2020 is a long way off.

Feel free to call Jennifer at the office to reserve space for your group.

BREITBART.COM - NASA Says It Will Set Up Polar Moon Camp

4 Comments:

Blogger EricEpp said...

it will be difficult to pull off a "fall on your face" event in a weightless environment.

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up Jason!! And yes I will be old but I'm there. 60isn't that old!!!
Thanks
Kevin

5:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up Jason!! And yes I will be old, but you can move alot easier in weightlessness!!! Yes 60 will be old. I hope all si well with you and your family.

Thanks
Kevin

5:16 PM

 
Blogger TSHarrison said...

Those mountian top experiences won't be as difficult to deal with in comparison.
As well as the fact that Tang and Dots will be a step up from most college cafeterias.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home