Sunday, June 10, 2007

Closing in on Indiana 1

It's creeping up on midnight and our interns and Bible College staff are all still hard at work. We are putting on the finishing touches on what looks to be a great week.

I love conference. I've been waiting all year to come back to Anderson University. It just seems like we get such a great group of Youth Ministers and students at these two weeks. I'm looking forward to catching lunch with some of the guys to hear what has been happening in their churches lately. I'm really looking forward to connecting with Ben Walker and Todd Jefferson and a slew of other quality youth ministers.

This theme has really been hitting my heart. I think that the whole concept of community is needed within our churches. I really think that our issues and difficulties with unity is the biggest obstacle realization of the gospel in our culture. Our inability to love one another is crippling the church.

I can't wait to see how things play out this week. I can't wait to see what the Holy Spirit will do in the lives of students.

A special thanks to our interns and Bible College staff. They are doing such a great job. We couldn't do this ministry without their help. We are so very grateful for your Kingdom service.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words bro! Had two baptisms on the week, and we're lining up our third in the aftermath of the week. Great year brother! Can I tell you, the MOVE promo gave me chills. Our teens actually brought it up and expressed excitement about the change at our evening youth group time. Keep up the good work, bro.

Ben Walker

2:26 PM

 
Blogger toddjefferson said...

Just wanted to echo what my brother Ben had to say...great job to everyone at CIY this year. It is great to see the impact that you all are having on everyone who attends--youth and leaders alike.
I am blessed by these glimpses of eternity and I am proud to call you my friend.
Todd Jefferson

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home